Alsedo is proven supplier of Data and Document processing services.
Our services and products enable businesses to grow faster, lower operational costs, and reduce information governance and security risks by improving business insight, impact and process speed.
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Alsedo seeks to…
- enrich the way people use information
- provide effective and efficient innovation
- be trusted and responsible in our relationships
- be committed to excellence in all that we do
- work with our stakeholders, demonstrating honesty and passion towards common goals
OUR GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation 2018) COMMITMENT
Alsedo will assume that all data processing requests will contain personal data and submits to the eight GDPR compliance requirements stated below…
- Alsedo will, as the ‘processor’, only act on the written instructions of its Client ‘the controller’.
- Alsedo will ensure that all its employees (and subcontractors if appropriate) are subject to a duty of confidence and will have signed Alsedo’s confidentiality agreement.
- Alsedo will take appropriate measures to ensure the security of processing.
- Alsedo will only engage a sub-processor with the prior consent of our Client and a written contract with that sub-processor.
- Alsedo will assist the Client in providing data subjects access and allowing data subjects to exercise their rights under the GDPR.
- Alsedo will assist our Client in meeting its GDPR obligations in relation to the security of processing, the notification of personal data breaches and data protection impact assessments.
- Alsedo will delete or return all personal data to our Client as requested at the end of the contract.
- Alsedo will submit to audits and inspections, provide our Client with whatever information it needs to ensure that they are both meeting their GDPR obligations, and tell the Client immediately if it is asked to do something infringing GDPR or other data protection law of the EU or a member state.